The Innovative Icy Cold Facial Treatment for Brighter, Tighter and Younger-Looking Skin
Aging, exposure to UV light, smoking, dehydrated skin, and stress are some of the many factors that contribute to wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. Preventing signs of aging for youthful, healthy and beautiful-looking skin requires looking after it from a young age. It’s best to start as early as possible because preventing signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles is certainly easier than trying to correct them later on in life.
With that said, it’s never too late to start looking after your skin! Today, we’re sharing with you a new and unique product, CRYOS by Dr Bontemps, giving you a complete rundown on the benefits of the product, and showing you how you can use it to achieve spa-quality facial treatments even in the comfort of your own home this circuit breaker period.
Cryos by Dr Bontemps
CRYOS by Dr Bontemps is an innovative and effective wrinkle-smoothing treatment, developed by the renowned biologist Raymond Bontemps. It combines cold massage (using frozen tools) with ultra-concentrated active ingredients from natural plants for fast and proven results. Conscious customers will be pleased to know that CRYOS by Dr Bontemps is vegan, so those of all skin types can keep their beauty regime cruelty-free!
The use of this product promotes tighter skin from the first application and more luminous and soft skin in time. Tests using this product have shown impressive efficiency results: softening of wrinkles and improved skin firmness for 100% of subjects.
What makes this set particularly unique is the Cryostick® - a unique and powerful anti-aging serum that gives the dermis a second skin effect. It has a tensing, firming, moisturising, and regenerating effect which improves skin elasticity and gives radiance to the skin.
Other benefits of CRYOS by Dr Bontemps include:
• Smoother skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines
• Improves the appearance of wrinkles
• Improves skin tone
• Refines structure of the skin
• Reduces dark circles under the eyes
A Step-by-Step Guide to Using the CRYOS by Dr Bontemps Kit
The purchase of this product also comes with three complimentary sessions at the Bossi Face spa at Core Collective (which you are free to enjoy once they reopen after the circuit breaker period). However, with the circuit breaker in place and most non-essential businesses still closed, the beauty of the CRYOS kit is that it’s incredibly easy to use and comes with everything you need so you can achieve spa-quality facial treatments wherever you are.
The CRYOs treatment is most effective when used twice a day- once in the morning and the evening. Simply follow these steps and you’ll be on your merry way to brighter, tighter, and youthful skin!
Before beginning either your morning or night routine:
Step 1: Prepare the serum by shaking and pour the contents of the lifting serum vial into the empty Cryostick® vial. Open the black plastic strip on the cap to release any air and close again.
Step 2: Place the Cryostick® and the Cryosball in the freezer for at least 12 hours before use.
1. After cleansing your skin, massage your face, neck and the neckline with Cryosball for 2 to 3 minutes. Always keep the ball moving on the skin with circular movements.
2. Apply the Cryostick® to the face, neck and neckline. Massage your skin gently with your fingers to help the serum penetrate. To easily remove the frozen Cryostick® from its case, warm the bottle slightly by holding the Cryostick® bottle in your hand for a short while.
3. Apply CRYOS active cream to the face, neck and neckline. Massage gently to ensure that the cream penetrates well.
1. After cleansing your skin, massage your face, neck and neckline with Cryosball for 2 to 3 minutes. Always keep the ball moving on the skin with circular movements.
2. Apply CRYOS active cream to the face, neck and neckline. Massage gently to ensure that the cream penetrates well under the skin.
Featured Contributor Bio: Bossi Face
Bossi Face provides an array of beauty treatments and carries a range of beauty products from Europe. They also hold the distributorship of (CRYO) by Dr Bontemps.
Founder of Bossi Face, Ginco, enjoys connecting people from different walks of life through self-appreciation and beauty and sharing her best aesthetics and beauty tips with her clients