Core Collective Anson & Dempsey
NutraNourish is for people who seek optimal health and prevention of illness. We want you to gain knowledge and understanding of the gifts that Functional medicine has to offer. We help you acquire the tools necessary to support your health and gain access to a wealth of information, education, resources and tools that support you on your journey toward health. You’ll be able to take advantage of functional programs personalised to your unique biochemistry and tools that support you on your journey towards health and prevention of chronic health diseases
At NutraNourish, Dr Menka provides Functional medicine consultations to find out the root cause of a client’s health issues and make a functional program with Personalised Nutritional Therapy, functional testing and supplementation.
About Dr Menka
Dr Menka has more than 17 years of experience in the health and medical field. She completed her Master's degree in Personalised Nutrition in the UK and is a member of British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy. She has trained in Functional Medicine from the esteemed Institute for Functional Medicine in the US, where her teachers were Dr. Mark Hyman and the Father of Functional Medicine, Dr. Jeffrey Bland. She is the only practitioner in Singapore who has finished all the modules in Functional Medicine. You can find more details about Functional Medicine here.
Menka's background is as a Medical Doctor. She has worked in leading hospitals in London, Singapore and India in the field of General Medicine and Gynaecology. As an NLP practitioner, Menka engages with her clients in a therapeutic partnership and coaches them towards optimum health and well-being. Menka's unique combination of qualifications and knowledge makes her Functional medicine programmes complete and successful.
Menka has been featured in an interview with Channel News Asia where she discusses Gluten extensively.
Her qualifications include:
• MSc Personalised Nutrition (CNELM, Middlesex University, UK)
• Graduate of Applied Functional Medicine (Institute for Functional Medicine, US)
• Advanced Practice Modules in Functional medicine in Gastrointestinal health, Hormones, Detox, Immunity, Cardiometabolic and Energy (IFM, US)
• Advanced clinical training in Functional medicine: Pediatrics (IFM, US)
• Annual International Functional medicine Conference in Auto-immunity (IFM- US)
• MBBS, MRCOG Part 1 (UK)
• Corporate Wellness Consultant Certification
• Neuro-linguistic Practitioner (NLP) Certification
• Member of IFM, BANT, GMC, MCI
Call us at 6250 1222 to make an appointment.