Core Collective Anson
About Abdul Rahman
The gentle giant of Core Collective, our Fitness Manager Rahman has been in the industry for almost two decades.
A former competitive athlete, Rahman is a tough trainer who pushes for results without compromising on the fundamentals of his clients’ goals: Intensity, quality specific, safety and most importantly, fun.
With a Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Development and Coaching Sciences, Rahman’s speciality naturally lies in sports development and conditioning. He clinched first in the 2015 WBPF National Championship and was also top 15 in the prestigious 2005 IFBB World Championship held in Ostrava, Czech Republic.
• BSc Sports Development & Coaching Sciences
• American Fitness Professionals & Associates Certified Personal Trainer
• International Sports Science Association Certified Personal Trainer
• Singapore Sports Council Certified Fitness Instructor
• Singapore Sports Council Basic Exercise Course
• Suples BULGARIAN Bag Master Trainer
• Vipr Trainer Certified
• TRX Trainer Certified
• Agatsu Kettlebell Level 1
• 2002 Singapore IFBB National Bodybuilding Championship - 4th
• 2003 Singapore IFBB National Bodybuilding Championship - 4th
• 2004 Singapore IFBB National Bodybuilding Championship - 3rd
• 2005 World Bodybuilding Championships, Ostrava, Czech Republic - Top 15 in the world
• 2009 Singapore National IFBB Bodybuilding Championship - 5th
• 2016 Singapore WBPF National Bodybuilding Championship - 1st
Call us at 6250 1222 to make an appointment.