Core Collective Anson
About Beata Justkowiak
Beata is an ex-athlete, psychologist and life coach working with individuals and corporates. Known as a confidence expert, Beata is probably the most energetic psychologist you have met.
A mental wellness advocate, she takes life with its ups and downs, making psychology practical in managing life’s challenges. Beata specializes in facilitating lasting change as she works with men and women who are ready to improve their health, increase energy levels, shed self-limiting behaviours, and cultivate positive habits.
She loves dark chocolate as much as complex situations and thought-provoking conversations. She listens well and people value her progressive attitude and holistic approach to both body and mind. Beata is always full of energy to educate, inspire and guide.
When you’re ready to talk, book a session.
Beata helps with:
• Depression & Anxiety
• Stress & Emotions
• Grief and loss
• Loneliness & uncertainty
• Feeling stuck, overwhelmed, lost
• Relationship problems
• Work-life balance
• Developing emotional resilience
• Defining your goals and purpose
• Masters of Art in Psychology with Personal Counselling specialisation from Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland
• Certificate in Coaching from University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Poland
• Sports and Society course from Duke University, USA
• Coaching Psychology course from Warsaw University, Poland
• Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) course from Dr Monica O’Kelly, Australia
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) from Dr Russ Harris, Australia
• ACT & Mindfulness for Trauma from Dr Russ Harris, Australia
• ACT & Mindfulness for Depression and Anxiety from Dr Russ Harris, Australia
• Schema Therapy (ST) from Dr Robert Brockman, Australia
• Level 2 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
• Singapore Psychological Society
• International Coach Federation
• Her World
• Today’s Parents
• The Finder
• Stamford American
Articles by Beata
5 Powerful Ways to Find Yourself When You're Feeling Lost
Call us at 6250 1222 to make an appointment.