The Bulletproof Blueprint
Core Collective Anson
About The Bulletproof Blueprint
The Bulletproof Blueprint is a comprehensive training system built to bridge the gap between performance, rehabilitation and lifestyle, through thoughtful strength training, movement assessments, corrective exercises, technique refinement and personal development.
The Bulletproof Blueprint specializes in working with:
1. Weightlifters, powerlifters and CrossFitters who seek to break lifting plateaus and train hard without pain.
2. Everyday athletes who want to get fitter, look better and stay healthy through efficient, safe and enjoyable training.
The Bulletproof Blueprint prides itself with the following core values:
1. Care for Individuals - our coaches invest deeply in the lives and growth of the individuals they coach - in and outside the gym.
2. Chasing Excellence - our coaches invest extensively in continuous education and the refining of their coaching repertoire.
3. Collaboration and Partnership - our coaches collaborate closely with other doctors and trainers, including those whom the athletes already work closely with. This facilitates a comprehensive formulate training/rehab programs with the greatest impact.
About Daniel Tan Zhen Fong:
Daniel is an experienced CrossFit coach that started his own venture, The Bulletproof Blueprint, with the aim of helping people achieve their fullest potential in and beyond the gym. His emphasis on virtuous movement and sound training profession can be seen through his boot camps and personal training sessions.
Daniel is a firm believer in work-life balance and how fitness can help individuals improve their productivity. He has exhibited that by being on the Dean's List in SMU for consecutive years.
When you can't find him at the gym, he's probably scouting for delicious food and coffee with his friends.
Call us at 6250 1222 to make an appointment.