The term ‘Osteopath’ comes in part from the Greek word ‘Osteon’, meaning bone. Osteopaths place a core focus on assessing, diagnosing and treating your skeletal system, and they specialise in spinal and pelvic conditions. They use palpation (highly developed sense of touch) for examination to identify points of weakness and excessive strain. A typical treatment with an Osteopath is a slightly longer process with more muscle work and a gentle manipulation in some cases.
What we help with:
- Reduce pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- Increase range of motion in joints
- Decrease stress on joints
- Tension and migraine headaches
- Postural and spinal problems
- Enhance blood supply to tissues
- High blood pressure
Call us at 6250 1222 to make an appointment.