Sports massage is a manipulation of the soft tissues of the body that focuses on muscles relevant to a particular sport. It alleviates pain occurring in certain parts of the body, which can be caused by too much physical activity. Many different movements and techniques are used in this treatment to help the athlete's (or one's) body achieve maximum performance and physical conditioning with a decreased chance of injury and a quicker recovery.
What we help with:
- Stress, pain and anxiety reduction
- Cure and restore mobility to injured muscle tissue
- Increased tissue permeability
- Breaks down scar tissue and improves tissue elasticity
- Opens micro-circulation
- Boost sporting performance
- Decrease chances of injury
5 Types of Massages to Help Runners Perform Better and Prevent Injuries
Call us at 6250 1222 to make an appointment.